SCT has been providing IT Helpdesk, On-site support and Consultancy Services to the Retail sector since 1994.
SCT supports over 10,000 Point of Sale (POS) terminals / tills across over 5,000 sites throughout the 32 counties of Ireland. We have developed relationships with Irish and International Retail support companies and represent these companies directly on many sites. SCT provide Comprehensive IMACD Services (Installation, Move, Add, Change & Disposal) that are project managed by PMI certified project managers.
The IT function with the greatest potential for Reducing Costs through co-sourcing / outsourcing is the Helpdesk.
SCT’s Helpdesk is available from 7.00 to 23.00 on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis to provide Level 1 and 2 Support and Escalation services on Hardware and Software.
SCT can provide 24 hour Helpdesk support to clients if required.
Why are SCT different ?
- 24 years experience in the Retail and Corporate sectors
- We take the IT view and Business view to offer a consolidated summary to best suit the needs of your business
- With the application of real life experience, we are able to provide highly effective consultancy to any size of Retailer
- Helpdesk Engineers Fully Trained
- 32 County Support Coverage and Regional Depots
- Engineers are SCT employees (not sub-contracted)
- Installation & Relocation Services with PMI certified Project Management
- We speak the language of Retail, and see issues from the Retailer’s viewpoint
- Satisfied Customers such as Lidl Ireland, Paddy Power, Sam Mc Cauley Chemists, National Lottery, DAA, Brown Thomas & Arnotts, Applegreen / Petrogas, O’Briens Wines, Mothercare Ireland, Guinness Storehouse, Smithwicks Visitor Centre, Shannon Heritage Centres, LifeStyle Sports, Leinster & Munster Rugby, Victoria’s Secrets, Dealz / Poundland and many more are confident in our services and can concentrate on what they are great at, developing business and keeping their customers satisfied.
SCT can provide a comprehensive support & product rollout service on a 365 days basis that combines the following services:
- Helpdesk – Including Weekend and After normal business hours 7.00 to 23.00 Monday to Saturday, 10.00 to 20.00 Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- On-site Break / Fix – 4 hour response throughout Ireland.
- New store and upgrades including design, cabling, equipment installation & testing, all project managed by PMI certified project managers.
Peruse our website and call us if you would like a Free consultation and avail of our experience in the Retail sector.